Saturday, August 15, 2009

Womanly Rituals







SO I went out to the club last nite and my fit was FIERCE! And my pumps were hot and went with the outfit quite well, but my homegirl and i literally had to dance and sit in segments...not cause we were tired but because of the ongoing foot pain. I admire the women that wear flats to the club...I know they are a million times more comfortable than I....but its something about being in heels that makes you feel so diva like, so empowering and so very sexy. I adore it and I feel those are our common mating calls of the day of some sorts....come on men admit...theres nothing like seeing a sexy lady in some heels so basically we go through pain due to our obsession with image. I mean I recall other cultures doing different painful rituals for the attraction of the opposite sex so in essence it is a timeless obligation for us women go through that will never end.... jus sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment