Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Know what I hate...

So I am on quite a few websites, tagged,twitter,myspace,facebook,etc. I don't hold my tongue for anything, all of these sites that I am on are private....with that said you don't have to be on there, you don't have to read what I say. If you have an issue with what I say...why dont you remove yourself, I am writing this because somebody I added on twitter felt the need to say i am "weird" and I act like kid...that was a direct quote from his horrible grammar using ass. What was the point of telling me that? Why not just unfollow me? Wouldn't that have been the true "mature" thing to do? I have a mother and a father to tell me how I should and shouldn't act annnnnnd in addition to that I am grown as hell so how I talk with my friends is my own fucking business...bad move dumbfuck. Just ugh. I am so irritated.

While I am on this tangent why do people consistently feel the need to lie? I mean I have come across some people (men) that well they wont tell the truth to save their lives, or they say they are being honest but I catch them up lying about some small shit. My principle on that is if you feel the need to lie about some small shit then I KNOW you wont hesitate to lie about the big shit. Like I find myself continuously encountering these nothing ass muhfuckas and I am so over it. I am honest, if I am talking to somebody and I don't see it going anywhere I will let them know, no need to string things along...or if for some reason the nature of our friendship is quite casual....guess what I am open and real about that as well. idk just fed up....

jus sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment