Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Poetry...enjoy

I know im addicted, but I know you aint shit, those thoughts always escape my mind when you’re nibbling my clit, the way your dick just sits and grazes across my lips, puts my head into a crazy fit, I love to lick it and swirl my tongue around, makes my pussy wet when you push my head down, I wanna let go and stop this chaos, but when I gaze into your eyes im utterly and completely lost. That’s why I avoid them at all costs, cause I hate the void I feel when from the earth you drop off. You tell me what I wanna hear and it somewhat puts my mind at ease, but the emotional trip u take me on is quite the tease. Our conversations are always entertaining and great, you stimulate my mind and not a moment too late. Ive noticed lately the deep things to you I say, slip your mind and disappear day by day,Your kisses are passionate and so intense, when you make me take the dick the pleasures so immense. I know in my heart that im addicted, wish I could say im far from afflicted. But I am im lost, confused and a little upset, I think back to when we first met,starring at you across the room, not knowing then my impending doom, I know what it is you know me so well but not in the conventional way that everyone can tell. See you know my body and what she desires, that’s why when you enter me my soul sets a fire. I never have to say more this,that, or your doing it wrong, you know just how to satisfy me and string me along, make me want more and I swear after I leave I still feel you,still smell your aroma from the voo doo that you do,I just wish you thought the same as I do. See nobody else knows how to quench my lewd thirst, the thoughts of you tying me up and taking it on my list its a first. Every lascivious fantasy I have you think the same, so sexually with you I don’t feel insane.I think in my mind what makes me feel the worse is in your eyes I know I am far from first, im sure there are others that quench your thirst, Unfortunately to this I try to turn a blind eye, and feel sickly obliged for the times you tell me to stop by, Like I said I know im addicted,but I know you aint shit,think I have become your love slave and didn’t even know it

-AER..dont bite my shit dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment