Friday, August 14, 2009

One of my many opinions on men

Disclaimer: If you are on bullsh*t, (you folks know who you are), please please please stop wasting my time all acting like you wanna know me n shit, you know the type, I wanna get to know you for you and all this other cake shit, when essentially its just sugarcoated bullshit being spoonfed to me. I am disgusted like at my wits end with continual occurances, I've come to the conclusion there are three or four types of men;

1) the guy that is blatantly honest and upfront about his intentions, sometimes viewed as an asshole,dog,mean all that negative shit (not my fav but i respect his honesty)!

2) the fake as muhfucka who all cake it and act nice n shit to meet his objective, because he feels he has to feed you sugarcoated bullshit to get his point across (wrong: honesty is still the best policy).

3) the nice guy, this is a guy who is genuinely sincere and honest and not on bullshit, he is unfortunately overlooked

4) the combo guy, this dude is like woah, hes a brain ninja, hes nice, charismatic makes you feel like you are the most important person ever, but hes the most lowdown snakiest (maybe made that word up) just trifling, ignorant just uck! but hes so smooth it takes a while for you to see it.

so with that said idfk, im not trying to rip on men cause i know as a woman i have many flaws all my own, but i try every day to be a real upfront genuine person. i have lapses in my judgement and my niceness (another made up word) I admitt but dammit i try and it sucks being nice and just ugh, the above details were concluded after much research, i am sure i missed a couple of other types of guys but thats what i have thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment